TaeKwonDo Oath & Class Rules
I shall observe the tenets of TaeKwonDo
I shall respect the instructors and seniors
I shall never misuse TaeKwonDo
I shall be a champion of freedom and justice
I shall build a more peaceful world
- On entering and leaving the dojang students should always bow.
- All students should address seniors/instructors as Sir or Ma’am.
- Ask the instructor to enter or leave class if you need to for any reason.
- Never bring food into the dojang.
- Never speak out of turn or disrupt the class.
- Never be late for class.
- Ensure your suit is clean and ironed.
- No jewellery should be worn.
- Personal hygiene should be of the highest order.
- Never lose your temper.
- Respect all members of senior grade.